Vacancy ‐ Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Lead
As an experienced professional, you’ll be seeking the right opportunity to grow your career. Here at Crimson Macaw we can give you the experience of working in a new fast-growing consultancy specialising in cloud, data and business intelligence. As we are ambitious and growing, your knowledge, experience and development are important to us and we will be supporting you every step of you career.
Being part of a consultancy, and as Delivery Lead, you will be the glue that brings engagements together, you will need to visit client sites and understand how we can help drive their success, with robust and clear engagement and delivery plans. We also support our customers’ solutions and you will help with this.
All necessary training will be provided.
- You’ll have a great understanding of Agile delivery methodologies and will be able to quickly understand and remove blockers to progress.
- Facilitate and own the daily activities that support the Scrum/Kanban boards.
- Organise and lead the agile ceremonies, collating any insights gained and promoting continuous improvement for the team/squad.
- Determine, how the Crimson Macaw delivery methodologies can fit to the customer’s culture and environment, to ensure that we have a delivery and engagement plan that’s transparent and robust.
- Motivate and inspire teams to deliver solutions to targets whilst maintaining a quality output. We often have joint Crimson Macaw and Client resources in teams and you’ll be comfortable leading individuals from outside your organisation.
- Understand client's ambitions and challenges and be able to align these to a programme of work to ensure that you always deliver a great product.
- Support the team(s) by providing advice, coaching etc. You’ll have experience in the data and cloud engineering space and we’ll ask you to spot challenges before they become blockers and ensure that your delivery team is high functioning. We are always looking to improve and be more efficient for our clients.
- You’ll manage a wide range of projects across a number of clients and we’ll expect you to ensure staffing is appropriate across a number of projects based on need and availability.
- Significant experience leading in Agile teams
- A demonstrable track record in continuous improvement
- An understanding and delivery of Scrum/Kanban and waterfall
- Strong data capturing and data analysis skills/highly numerate
- Excellent communication/English skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent Commercial awareness and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in both large and small organisations
- Good English skills (both written and verbal)
- Full Driving License
- An understanding of cloud services especially Amazon Web Services
£35-40k (based on qualifications/experience)
- Performance based bonus
- Company Pension
- Benefits include car allowance, private medical, Safari Books Online and gym membership.
- Certification costs covered
How to apply
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV should contain your working experience and skills. Your covering letter should express why you are interested in this field and any useful information that you think we will find relevant; this could be applications you have built, presentations at meetups, or anything else that shows your enthusiasm or work.