Vacancy ‐ DevOps Engineer
As an experienced professional, you’ll be seeking the right opportunity to grow your career. Here at Crimson Macaw we can give you the experience of working in a new fast-growing consultancy specialising in cloud, data and business intelligence. As we are ambitious and growing, your knowledge, experience and development are important to us and we will be supporting you every step of you career.
You will be responsible for the development and maintance of our customers Cloud environments using Infrastructure as code. We encourage and will support you in becoming certified in each technology were appropriate. You will be expected to provide guidance on industry best practises to our customers and other members of the team.
Being part of a consultancy, you will need to visit customer sites and understand how we can help drive their success. We also support our customers’ solutions and you will help with this, which will include call outs.
All necessary training will be provided.
- Experience in deploying Amazon Web Services infrastructure with Terraform
- Experience in using Python
- Experience/Understanding of databases/SQL
- An understanding of commonly programming paradigms and design patterns
- Experience in Agile Frameworks (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience in TDD and/or BDD
- Experience in Git and GitHub
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Able to work within a team and when necessary, independently
- Good English skills (both written and verbal)
- Full Driving License
- Experience in using Azure and/or GCP
- Experience in using Docker on AWS ECS or Kubernetes
£35-55k (based on qualifications/experience)
- Performance based bonus
- Company Pension
- Benefits include car allowance, private medical, Safari Books Online and gym membership.
- Certification costs covered
How to apply
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV should contain your working experience and skills. Your covering letter should express why you are interested in this field and any useful information that you think we will find relevant; this could be applications you have built, presentations at meetups, or anything else that shows your enthusiasm or work.