Vacancy ‐ BI Developer
Are you a BI professional with experience in traditional BI data warehousing and reporting applications?
Are you looking for an opportunity to evolve your skillset in a new cloud-driven technology paradigm?
This could be the role for you!
As an experienced BI professional, you’ll be seeking the right opportunity to grow your career. Here at Crimson Macaw we can give you the experience of working in a new fast-growing consultancy specialising in cloud, data and business intelligence. As we are ambitious and growing, your knowledge, experience and development are important to us and we will be supporting you every step of you career.
You will help Crimson Macaw deliver powerful BI solutions to customers using tools like Matillion for ELT, Tableau or Looker for reporting, and Snowflake for data warehousing as well as other cloud based tools. You will also learn more about the AWS ecosystem as we deploy our solutions in conjunction with other cloud infrastructure. You will be encouraged and supported in becoming certified in each technology were appropriate.
Being part of a consultancy, you will need to visit customer sites and understand how we can help drive their success. We also support our customers’ solutions and you will help with this, which will include call outs.
All necessary training will be provided.
- Experience in using ETL/ELT tools, such as Matillion, Airflow, DBT, ODI, Informatica, SSIS etc.
- Strong Experience/Understanding of using databases/SQL
- Experienced in dimensional modelling and data warehousing
- Able to work within a team and when necessary, independently
- Be highly numerate
- Good English skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Reporting Tools such as Tableau, Looker, QuickSight, OBIEE, Business Objects etc
- Python or similar language
- Comfortable with CLI and experience with shell scripting (Bash / Zsh / Powershell)
£30-50k (based on qualifications/experience)
- Performance based bonus
- Company Pension
- Benefits include car allowance, private medical, Safari Books Online and gym membership.
- Certification costs covered
How to apply
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV should contain your working experience and skills. Your covering letter should express why you are interested in this field and any useful information that you think we will find relevant; this could be applications you have built, presentations at meetups, or anything else that shows your enthusiasm or work.